Join Our Team
JOIN OUR TEAM
The Big Fake Wedding exists to inspire brides and grooms, to promote small businesses and to encourage solid marriages. We look for hard-working team members who will work towards our goals efficiently and effectively while maintaining a fun and positive attitude.
Full-Time, Part-Time and Contract Staff Postions Available
We are now accepting applications for consideration in 2021! We are looking for talented people for all positions; Marketing, Sales and Production. Please see descriptions and apply below.
Our ideal candidate would be a total #girlboss, people person, speedy email sender, and charming phone call maker. This job has flexible hours and can be done remotely.
- Act as first line of communication with potential clients to properly explain the event and the benefits of participation.
- Act with calm, positive and decisive attitude, and apply care, initiative, problem solving and follow through in all interactions and decisions.
- Secure on-brand clients and set the event up for success through proper vendor vetting and setting of expectations.
- Thrives under pressure, goal oriented and loves to be an “over achiever”
If you love branding, building media partnerships, enjoy writing about emerging wedding trends and are social media savvy…boy did you come to the right place! We are looking for someone local to Atlanta that we can collaborate with on a weekly basis.
- Build and carry out an editorial calendar.
- Connect and foster relationships with local magazines and social media influencers.
- Draft and design different public relations material while abiding to brand guidelines (weekly newsletter, bimonthly blog, promotional graphics, ect.)
- Research trends within the wedding industry and document any media mentions.
- Track and examine website, social media and email campaign analytics with extreme attention to detail (perks if you have experience with Google Analytics).
- Our ideal candidate is well-versed in AP Style, Adobe Creative Suite and has previous agency experience.
Candidates for this role are our ultimate life of the party. They must love to cheer on our vendors as well as be organized and great with communication both by email/phone and on a stage. This job is full time and is located in Atlanta with a lot of fun travel involved.
- Own the planning, execution, and improvement of 12 experiential marketing events annually attended by an average of 150 guests per event all over the country.
- Cultivate relationships, effectively manage, and clearly communicate with an average of 35 vendors per event.
- Serve as the sole on-site coordinator and act with a calm, positive, and decisive attitude, to maintain the schedule, resolve problems, and make final decisions.
- Manage event budget, pull permits, craft floor plans, and act as the liaison between the venue and vendors.
* notes required fields