Music can be one of the most fun decisions you can make to personalize your wedding. It can inspire people and set the mood you desire for your day. Don’t be afraid to make bold decisions! If you love a song, make it work for your day! To help you out, we have made a list of some of our favorite classic, contemporary, and surprising picks.
• Somewhere Over The Rainbow— Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
• What a Wonderful World— Louis Armstrong
• Embraceable You— Nat King Cole
• Until There Was You— The Beatles
• Can’t Help Falling In Love With You— Elvis Presley (The version by Ingrid Michaelson is great too)
• Come Away With Me— Norah Jones
You could also consider asking family members what song they used in their wedding. If you are sentimental, this is a great way to include them!
• Orange Sky— Alexi Murdoch
• You and I— Ingrid Michaelson
• No One’s Gonna Love You More Than I Do— Band of Horses
• When She Comes Around— Ben Rector
• Beautiful Things— Gungor
• How Lucky We Are— Meiko
• Green Light— John Legend
• So Much Love— The Rocket Summer
• My Love— Justin Timberlake
• The One I Love— Sufjan Stevens
If you are willing to use a song that is new to you but maybe not recently released, try Pandora radio! You have the option of creating a playlist of songs you like and Pandora will play songs with similar vibes. This is a great way to find new music.